Wholesale Sales Assistant
Produce assortment line sheets for newness, and maintain key items line sheets.
Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising and assortment strategies.
Run and analyze weekly sales reports and create bi-weekly selling presentations that highlight best and worst performing styles for teams to effectively react to the business.
Produce monthly product knowledge decks for sales associate trainings to drive sales in stores.
Visit stores to provide product knowledge training and present the current and upcoming collection.
Manage samples for editorial requests, market appointments, and providing images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery and launch of product.
Merchandise showroom in preparation for market.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in wholesale or buying
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create sales performance reports
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create sales performance reports. Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace.
- Sense of urgency, strong problem solving skills, attention to details
- Self motivated, ability to take initiative and complete tasks
- Computer savvy with strong analytical skills and solid retail math
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to inquire about specific open positions.