Fleur du Mal is seeking a Market Intern to assist the team in managing market sales, relationships and communication with buyers, as well as assisting with sample send outs. must be detail oriented and focused, and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize showroom and merchandise collections
- Assist with creating selling books (line sheets, fabric swatches, etc.)
- Photograph collection samples during market
- Assist dressing of models during market appointments
- Support the Studio Coordinator with maintaining pristine studio appearance and managing refreshments.
- Hard working, analytical, detail oriented, organized, and enthusiastic
- Proficient in microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject title “FDM Market Internship” with resume + 5-7 sentence paragraph on why you’d be a great fit for this position