Fleur du Mal is a luxury lingerie and ready-to-wear brand founded in 2012 by Jennifer Zuccarini. The collection is distributed online at fleurdumal.com, in Fleur du Mal Boutiques, online at fleurdumal.com, and with top retailers around the world.
Fleur du Mal Boutique Sales Associates will be responsible for providing luxury level customer service in line with brand expectations and assisting with general upkeep of the boutique all the while keeping in mind three key objectives: the fleur experience, relationships & repeat business and optimizing sales. Sales Associates will report directly to Fleur du Mal Boutique Managers. Luxury and or lingerie experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations will be made to accomplish the following:
- Update Boutique Manager to any specific inventory issues or requests for weekly reorder
- Send-backs and damages done weekly with Boutique Manager
- Back-stock inventory organization and upkeep
- Leave the store neat and organized before closing while maintaining the cleanliness of the store throughout the day.
- Available to help with in-store events
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, back-stock organization and display maintenance.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock. Stock shelves, counters, drawers, and/or tables with merchandise and set up advertising displays.
- Keep floor stocked with 1 per size of well steamed and presented product
Attend product knowledge training and boutique team meetings
Provide a high level of care for all Fleur du Mal garments
- Ensure Fleur du Mal packaging materials are always in stock, communicate any needs to Boutique Manager
- Manage and keep track of all outgoing and incoming press pulls by giving constant communication with Studio and Boutique
- Demonstrate knowledge of all store products, promotions, special sales, inventory availability and use this knowledge to build sales
- Trained or eager to learn how to measure someone for a bra
Demonstrate high level of professionalism and appropriateness working with customers in dressing room fittings and while presenting intimate apparel and accessories
- Proactively seek opportunities to upsell and add on additional merchandise, further enhancing the customer’s shopping experience
- Meet and exceed sales and service performance goals set by store management including but not limited to individual sales, dollars per transaction, daily and stretch sales goals, etc.
- Build lasting relationships (‘clientele”) with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise, and remind them of upcoming events.
- Adhere to weekly/monthly work schedules and maintain availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings according to the needs of the business and events such as but not limited to: store meetings, store events, floor
- Maintain a seamless check out process for sales and returns by offering exceptional customer service and to find the best possible solution that would keep the client satisfied
- Respond to customer inquiries in person, over the phone, over email regarding inventory, sizing, discounts, shipping etc keeping company sales in mind
- Answer phone calls to the boutique in a professional, friendly, courteous and helpful manner at all times
- Have strong attention to detail and an obsession with organization
Ensure notes on purchases and clients are cohesive across Shopify and client docs
- Understand the nuances of the Fleur du Mal brand, ultimately be the epitome of a Fleur Girl (or guy) at heart
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude at all times with a customer first mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Team Player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- 2-3 years of retail experience preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Environmental & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to: Walk, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, sit, lift, and stand for long periods of time
- Receive general supervision and follow detailed departmental guidelines.