We’re seeking talented sales staff to represent the brand at our retail location in NY.
Fleur du Mal Boutique Sales Associates will be responsible for providing top level customer service in line with brand expectations and assisting with general upkeep of the boutique all the while keeping in mind three key objectives: the Fleur experience, relationships & repeat business and optimizing sales. Sales Associates report directly to Fleur du Mal Boutique Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update Boutique Manager to any specific inventory issues or requests for weekly reorder
- Sendbacks and damages done weekly with Boutique Manager
- Boutique cleanliness including dusting, windexing, sweeping when necessary
- Backstock inventory organization and upkeep
- Leave the store neat and organized before closing while maintaining the cleanliness of the store throughout the day.
- Assist in creating packing lists and packing for product returns from boutique to warehouse
- Be available to help with in store events
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, backstock organization and display maintenance.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock. Stock shelves, counters, drawers, and/or tables with merchandise and set up advertising displays.
- Keep floor stocked with 2 per size of well steamed and presented product
- Attend product knowledge training and boutique team meetings
- Provide a high level of care for all Fleur du Mal garments
- Ensure Fleur du Mal packaging materials are always in stock, communicate any needs to Boutique Manager
- Manage and keep track of all outgoing and incoming press pulls by giving constant communication with Studio and Boutique
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide top level service to all visitors and a consistent in store shopping experience for customers
- Develop personal relationships with clients keeping repeat business top of mind
- Demonstrate knowledge of all store products, promotions, special sales, inventory availability and use this knowledge to build sales
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and appropriateness working with customers in dressing room fittings and while presenting intimate apparel and accessories
- Proactively seek opportunities to upsell and add on additional merchandise, further enhancing the customer’s shopping experience
- Meet and exceed sales and service performance goals set by store management including but not limited to individual sales, dollars per transaction, daily and stretch sales goals, etc.
- Build lasting relationships (‘clientele”) with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise, and remind them of upcoming events.
- Watch for and recognize loss prevention situations and know how to prevent and handle these situations using outstanding customer service and “Loss Prevention” policies and procedures.
- Adhere to weekly/monthly work schedules and maintain availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings according to the needs of the business and events such as but not limited to: store meetings, store events, floor
- Maintain a seamless check out process for sales and returns by offering exceptional customer service and to find the best possible solution that would keep the client satisfied
- Respond to customer inquiries in person, over the phone, over email or livechat regarding inventory, sizing, discounts, shipping etc keeping company sales in mind
- Understand the importance of thorough communication across all fronts
- Answer phone calls to the boutique in a professional, friendly, courteous and helpful manner at all times
- Have strong attention to detail and an obsession with organization
- Ensure notes on purchases and clients are cohesive across Shopify and client docs
- Understand the nuances of the Fleur du Mal brand, ultimately be the epitome of a Fleur Girl (or guy) at heart
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and upbeat personality
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Team Player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Full & Part Time available
- Able to work weekends
- Based on experience